As always Kirsty (the font of useless knowledge) and Dylan (The techy guy), host this weeks show. We are hosting the biggest Trivia-Athon known to man! If you love trivia and learning something new, you’re in the right place!
Welcome to Episode 9 of a Game of Two Halves, we’re back after a short break, but we’re back and as funny as ever (well we think so), as always if you laugh at us instead of with us, that’s fine too.
In Episode 9, Dylan and Kirsty go head-to-head in their trivia battle, and play Who wants to be a person who wins nothing at all, can you beat the score of the hosts?
In the Show:
- #WhatsThatNoise is still underway (extended from last time), get your guesses in now
- We delve into the profiles of the new Contestants in the hit show: Great British Bake Off
- We share opinions about the show, which has obviously moved over to Channel 4 following some rife controversy.
- We also review one of IMDB’s worst-rated movies of all time – Santa Clause Conquers the Martians, it is truly riveting err … I mean great stuff, listen now to us sharing our genuine laugh out loud feelings of the movie (not to be missed).
- We also discuss a hilarious complaint received by a top UK supermarket and share our thoughts and feelings on the matter it’s blooming marvellous.
Quotes of the Show:
This one is not to be missed, listen now and join in on the fun.
“Well, I’m so sorry that I was given a crap name”.
“Apologies for the delay of about 3 or 4 months, it’s Kirsty … sorry Moriums fault”.
“No, no people don’t need to know that shit”.
“You have to spend £120.00 just to get your champagne and your snails”!
Links, Resources & Credits:
Santa Clause Conquers the Martians: IMDB Page
(Don’t do it to yourself, just don’t)
Great British Bake-Off: Website
Seeded Bloomer Complaint: News Article
See you in the next one!