As always Kirsty (the font of useless knowledge) and Dylan (The techy guy), host this weeks show.
Welcome and Thank you! Thank you for sticking with us through 4 episodes and 1 giant bumper episode, it means the world.
As always in our Epic Quizzy battle, Kirsty Vs. Dylan in a brand new game – Riddle me this, Riddle me that! How good are your problem-solving abilities? Can you beat the hosts at answering our riddles?
In the show:
- With Marvels The Avengers – End Game coming out in just a few short weeks (April 26th 2019) have you ever wanted to tie up some loose ends?
- Do you have some unanswered questions about any particular Avenger?
- Do you need clarification or some more insight into the backstory? We’ve got you covered.
- Take a listen to Dylan’s Special Time, where he reveals the correct order to watch all of the movies in, you will need a spare 45 hours and 15 minutes, not an issue, right?
- In Recommendation Station this week we talk about the Smash hit Netflix movie ‘Triple Frontier’ and an old but gold show – The Bodyguard, tune in now to listen to our spoiler-free views.
Aaand if that wasn’t enough, we have plenty more for you in-store, tune in now to get the low-down or the high-up, but never ever in the middle.
Quotes of the show:
“I like riddles and I cannot lie”
“What gets wetter and wetter … I don’t know why I’m saying this with such drama in my voice”.
“Anyway just to recap if … a shoo shoo shoo”
Links, Resources & Credits:
Triple Frontier: Our Review
See you in the next one!