As always Kirsty (the font of useless knowledge) and Dylan (The techy guy), host this weeks show. We are hosting the biggest Trivia-Athon known to man! If you love trivia and learning something new, you’re in the right place!
In the Show:
- Join us in Episode 11 for a catch up on Great British Bake Off, we discuss who leaves, who stays and our general overall thoughts on the progress so far, not to be missed.
- We tackle a rather difficult music quiz in Kirsty Vs. Dylan, where we ask questions surrounding the 80’s, 90’s and 00’s as well as some other random questions, some of the answers we give are just hilarious (The Boogie Sisters keeps popping up).
- We go through some genuine complaints received by Thomas Cook a British Travel agency, from the likes of ‘Sand too wet’ and ‘No one told me they’d be fish in the sea’ you’d be mad to miss this hilarity.
- Take a chance on us and listen in, we make your commute easier and more fun, start your day off right with a little bit of British Humour.
- We give the results of our poll. Would you complain to a grocery store or directly to the manufacturer if you had a complaint about a specific item?
Quotes of the Show:
“Do you want to add any more words to that”?
“Mmmmmm … much love”.
“I’ll know what I’ll do, I’ll record some random noises today and sell them”.
“You can freely guess away *whispers* Bitch”.
“I’ve got no glasses on, I’m so blind”.
Links, Resources & Credits:
Real Travel Complaints: Website
See you in the next one!